Wednesday, October 28, 2015

All About Me!

Hey everyone!



So in the midst of my crazy life, I decided to start a blog about, well, everything! For those of you who don't know me - I'm a nanny, Beachybody Coach, cat mommy (to a beautiful kitty named Chloe), People to People Teacher Leader, daughter, girlfriend, fitness enthusiast, sister, book lover, and just an all around fun-loving Christian woman. I love spending time out and about with family and friends just as much as I love curling up on the couch with a good book.

Some of my favorite things include: kids, kittens, puppies, penguins, books, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Sherlock, dancing, singing, anything celestial, music, movies, board games, and spending time with other people.  For fun, I read books, go line dancing, exercise, and spend lots of time with my boyfriend, Peter (he's the cutie in my profile picture with me).

About the nannying thing - for any of you who are wondering - I'm a nanny for three wonderful children, S (3), L (6), and G (9).  They are silly and smart and make me smile every single day.  I can honestly say that I love what I do and look forward to coming to work every day (now who gets to say that?!).

Beachbody.  There's a word that some of you should recognize.  What about it, you ask?  Well, I'll blog more on that a little later.  But it is the reason that I am now 30 pounds lighter and a LOT healthier!

I don't want my first post to turn into a book.... so I'll cut it short now.  Thanks for visiting!  I hope to see you back soon!

-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment